Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Perfect addition

**Let me start off by saying that I am not a horse expert.  I have ridden two horses in my entire life: one in CA visiting my half bro, and one on a cruise excursion.  Both times were horrible, I couldn't relax so I bounced A  LOT.
Kaaos joined the family about 6 months ago.  She was the first horse owned by one of us!  Jared gave her a loving home, and Kaaos loved him for it.
Sunday my mom spent some one-on-one time with her, taking a bucket of water out to her so she didn't have to walk around a lot.
Jared went out and wet her down to cool her off on Sunday.  She was one happy princess!!
 A close up of the injured leg.
Beautiful horse, inside and out.  Kaoos did wonders for many of us in the family and will be dearly missed.  Thank you for opening our eyes to a new animal to love :)
This was one of the best days, when she let my dad ride on her back and do some little tricks.  Made us all so happy for my dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment