Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Saturday, November 19, 2011
- I am thankful for my family. Each and every one of them. Without their support, kindness, and understanding I would not be the person I am today.
- I am thankful for my upbringing. Watching my parents make it through the tough times and the good times has made me appreciate the little things in life.
- I am thankful for the house I live in. Little things make me happy; each day when I get home from work I am thankful that the smell is still here to remind me of my grandparents...and I hope that never leaves. Makes my heart happy.
- I am thankful for my best friends. Without them, I would be a complete mess! They listen to my ups and downs, they listen when I am super excited or upset, but no matter what, they are always there for me.
- I am thankful for my pups. I know "some" have said I shouldn't have them, but I love each day with them. Especially days like today when I can cuddle with each one and spend lots of time loving them.
- I am thankful for those who made me smile and happy over the years.
- Memories. I love them. I am so thankful to have them.
- I am thankful for the hunting/camping times I have had. The little things, like remembering a fun time with family and all the times around the campfire make a bad day tolerable.
- I am truly thankful for my job. Even on the worst day, I know how hard I worked to get there and how hard I work each day to keep myself prepared.
All right...I think that's it. If I have forgotten anything, I will add it later :)
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
After a long week of worry, anxiety, and the unknown, I am so happy for that to be over. Mom went in for surgery today, and what was thought to be a very scary and a-not-so-happy-ending turned out to be pretty good for us. No cancer (biopsy results will confirm this, the dr said he doesn't think it is cancer AT ALL).
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
1. The 7 hour drive to get to Williams (it's a 4 hour drive, but with our long trip in the car and silly outlook, we missed the exit....by 90+ miles).
2. GB's first camping trip. Although the dogs got in a fight, and she will NO LONGER be invited to go camping, I am glad she had a *little* time to explore the mountains.
3. Abby and Kayla's first hunting trip-Abby's excited voice wanting to go 'catch' a deer.
4. Family memories. There are never enough!
(for pictures, go to my Facebook page. I am too lazy to post them again on here)