Sunday, April 17, 2011
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
- getting home to have an adorable puppy waiting for you
- walking in to a house that's perfectly clean
- watching my nieces laugh and play
- listening to the cute stories
- NOT AIMS testing (yes, it's boring for teachers, too)
- having your laundry done for you, folded and ready--and leaving the ironing for me because that's the best part!
Happiness is NOT:
- coming home to a huge mess from the puppy
- mysterious stains on the carpet
- purchasing a nice area to use to keep the puppy contained to keep the above from happening....
Know what makes me the saddest? Leaving in a rush for work, forgetting to open the doggie door and close up the nice area thingy purchased for the puppy....so the pup can get loose and do whatever she wants all day. Oops!
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
- it's fun to tell people how old you are
- when she says Jamie it comes out "chaymeee)
- when she yells I LUB YOU, or even just randomly says it
- the smile she seems to always have
- when we say look (and point up), she does, and then laughs when we tickle her
- her laugh!!
- the happiness she always brings to my sister, mom, and dad
- her LOVE for Jared. man, it's crazy!
Here she is, practicing her "2"
Opening the presents...didn't care what was in it, just wanted to unwrap it!
Sunday, April 3, 2011
- stupid car went back to the dealership now 3 times to be fixed for the same thing. Will there be a 4th, or is it finally fixed???
- AIMS testing is quickly approaching..and so is the infamous Famous Person Report the students write in 5th grade. It's a pretty big deal...
- Lambea is growing, I think. People say she's getting bigger, but I have yet to see it. I did have to buy a gate-thingy to keep her confined so we don't have a repeat of Friday's wild time in the house...let's just say, all the grocery bags were shredded and a few candles eaten...
- Kayla-bug had her 2nd birthday! I am waiting for my sis to post pictures so I can steal them and dedicate a post to Kayla.
- I slept, a lot, this weekend. Like 15 hours (actually more) straight....yikes.
What an exciting life, eh?