So this was a very long, tough week. Why, you may ask?? Well, I'd love to share why with you:
1. Um, I work. I have to wake up every day, get dressed, attempt makeup, and hit the road. That's already a day's work for me!
2. I am "required" to work....they have this ridiculous rule that if you don't work, you don't get a paycheck. Without a paycheck, I cannot buy groceries to make my delicious meals...which leads me to #3.
3. I don't cook. I can't cook. I can make something, maybe once, and then it will NEVER turn out again. Who knows why. Dinner this week: cereal, bagel and cream cheese, and frozen waffles. So ya, about that cooking thing: pouring milk into a bowl is a lot of work.
4. I need a daily nap. If not, I am just too grouchy to finish out the day. I would go home, but that just brings me back to #2 above...
5. Hi, I am Jamie. Have we ever met? I sleep like 14 hours a night, still wake up tired, and can take another two to three hour nap. If you didn't know this about me, then YOU don't know ME.
6. I have (barely) survived my super stressful week (see #1-5 above), and the weekend is here. Know what that means? Yep, you got it. Sleeping in. My favorite hobby, pasttime, and what makes me truly happy!
Have a great weekend everyone!