Saturday, July 7, 2012

Summer sleepover #3....

Had a great time with Abby and Kayla Thursday night.  We started by going to Walmart to buy some fun, but cheap, things.  The line was forever long so the girls entertained themselves!

 When we got home it was time for "paint nails" with the girls.  After I painted theirs, they painted mine...wow.  Need to learn to color inside the lines, right? 

 Friday was swim lessons.  Kayla was having some one-on-one time swimming with the teacher.  She is so cute. 

 Abby at her diving lessons.  She was so proud, and wanted to make sure I was watching.

We met up with Jared, Kasey, and Joey for some Peter Piper Pizza.  They were in heaven with the kids, and Jared and I had a good time watching them.  We went to Jared's to swim for an hour after...and the girls were exhausted!   (Side note: healthy eating begins Monday, I am a chunker!)

My favorite part of the sleepover and weekend?  The two hour nap that followed the fun in the sun.  They both cuddled with me and I loved every moment of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment