Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ten Years.....

Ten years ago, today, 9/11 happened. I remember it, like most Americans, as if it were yesterday. Everyone always says "I will remember where I was....." and it's so true. I was in my first year at ASU, and attended the Willaims AFB (aka ASU East) campus. From this day on, the campus changed, policies changed, and all American's had changed.

My little blog cannot tell all those who have sacrificed their life thank you. It cannot bring back those who gave everything for my freedom. It cannot heal hearts of those who have gong through this. I can only say two words....thank you.

As I sit at my house watching tv, thinking about family and friends, I remember the importance of this day. Thank you to everyone out there who has fought for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment