Sunday, April 3, 2011

Update time...

Nothing REALLY exciting has happened...just been chugging along taking each day by storm! Here are some small snipits of what's been going on:

  • stupid car went back to the dealership now 3 times to be fixed for the same thing. Will there be a 4th, or is it finally fixed???

  • AIMS testing is quickly approaching..and so is the infamous Famous Person Report the students write in 5th grade. It's a pretty big deal...

  • Lambea is growing, I think. People say she's getting bigger, but I have yet to see it. I did have to buy a gate-thingy to keep her confined so we don't have a repeat of Friday's wild time in the house...let's just say, all the grocery bags were shredded and a few candles eaten...

  • Kayla-bug had her 2nd birthday! I am waiting for my sis to post pictures so I can steal them and dedicate a post to Kayla.

  • I slept, a lot, this weekend. Like 15 hours (actually more) straight....yikes.

What an exciting life, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment