Saturday, October 2, 2010

Welcome to the world...

Emersyn came into the world on October 1, 2010 on her terms! She is a blessing to her mommy and daddy, and has made her GG proud making her grand entrance.
Emersyn in absolutely prescious (she does scream sometimes, which I find adorable!!). I look forward to the memories I will make with her and her mommy; the trouble she will get into, the adventures we will take together, the wonderful items we will buy on impulse, and the girl time we will share. I hope Emersyn is friends with my nieces Abby and Kayla-they are a bit older than herand will totally teach Emersyn the ropes!
Emersyn, enjoy your time with Mommy because I know she is cherishing every moment with you! Make sure you scream a few times for me :)





1 comment:

  1. Sweet pictures! You are going to have so much fun with your new BFF.
    DeAnn 6jellybeans@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete