Thursday, September 23, 2010

Another year has come and gone...

Happy Birthday to me....

Lame to dedicate a post to myself, I know...but this is my blog and I can do what I want! Haha, gotta love having the power. Here are some things to remember from the past year:
  • I survived the fart machine. This time last year I had spent my first time in the hospital, went through hell and back from a stupid leg infection. My birthday dinner was spent at Peter Piper Pizza with my family, followed by a TERRIBLE movie with my sister and Amanda. It didn't help that my fart machine (aka wound vac) made a farting noise every 7 minutes, and was amplified by the silence of the terrible movie.
  • I lost a dear loved one. I never imagined how horrible this day would be, and the days that followed. Luckily I have had some dreams over the past few months that have made the transition a little easier....now, if only my grandpa would come to me in a dream and tell me that he likes the house....
  • I became a BIG GIRL and finally moved out of my parents house. Ugh it was so hard and I never thought it would happen. I missed my mommy and daddy so much, and had a really hard time adjusting to not having them around all the time. Honestly, I am still adjusting...hehe

Goals for next year? Ha, why even bother. Life will take me on a fun journey and I am just along for the ride!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am the worst friend ever. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! I love that you have a blog now. I miss hearing all about what's going on with you!

    ReplyDelete