Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

We may be a bit crazy at times, but I wouldn't change any of them for anything.  
We spent today over at Michelle and Jason's house.  We have gone over there for many years, and I just love it.  They have the space to have us all there and it's just really nice to have everyone together.  Jared got there early to start putting up the trampoline Santa brought Abby and Kayla.
Chel worked hard in the kitchen and I got a cute picture of her and my dad.  Kayla, Abby, and Gwen had a good time playing with the boxes while the trampoline was being put together.
Thank goodness for Jared and my mom's handyman abilities and patience. They got it mostly put together, and then we helped with the final stages.  Pete and Fran enjoyed watching the trampoline go up, and Aunt Michelle, Kirsten, and Gwen got there towards the final stages.  
Success!  Just had to move it to the sand area.

I think it's safe to say they LOVE their trampoline.

My major gifts:  A Packers frame with my last name on it.  Trying to decide if it should go in the classroom or in the den at my house?  My mom and dad also got me a Packers chess game. The only downfall is it's against the Vikings...
Raji got a beautiful new necklace.

My sister and Jason made the most memorable gifts for us.  They took all of our old VHS tapes and changed them to DVD's.  I will wait and watch them all when there isn't any company here so I can cry and wipe my tears in private :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a Merry Christmas, Jamie! I am glad you update this so I can keep up with you.
    And....if we didn't live on opposite sides of the world, I'd be hiring you to work with Sage! I don't know how kinder teachers do it. haha!!!! Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete