Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

We are very lucky to have my aunt and uncle join us for Christmas the past few years.  Since my grandpa passed away, we started a tradition of golfing on Christmas Eve.  This year we were at Dobson Ranch Golf Course. (And by "we" I mean them and not me....but Jared, Meg, Pete, and Fran.  I drive the golf cart while they play.) It was a beautiful day, in low 70's.  After we ate at this Cornish restaurant that was delicious!  Here are a few pics of our day:
Fran and Meg.  It was 'boys vs girls'
Can you say amateur pro?  ha.  
Meg treated to Irish Car Bombs.  It was Pete and Fran's first time drinking them.  A nap was needed after the delicious meal and drinks!
All the gifts arrived (thanks to snapfish for delivering the photo books today!!!), gifts are wrapped, and a very full tree.

Looking forward to a beautiful Christmas tomorrow with the whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment