Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day trip!

 Our attempt to go camping did not go as we had planned...we borrowed my brother's truck, and it broke down in Prescott...

I checked the oil...if you look you can see me hiding from the picture (but my reflection is in the window)!
Meg decided to pour us some drinks...in the back of Jared's truck...
Me, happy...
Remember when I said I wanted to relax?  Well, I got to!  We sat in the park and read our books while we waited.
Meg took turns reading and people watching...
Ellios (Aimee's dog) waited patiently while we ate. This restaurant was "dog friendly" so Elliot got to join us!
This is once we got back to the truck and waited for Jared.  Yep,  the truck died right in front of an elementary school...




 We had a good time on our day trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment