Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Birthday recap!


What a way to start the day!  My classroom door was decorated nicely :)
Abby and Kayla's birthday song video. Brought tears to my eyes when I first saw it!!
Birthday flowers delivered!  From Tracy 
Birthday cookie from a student, and a dozen flowers (below) from another kiddo.
Look at the stick-she made footballs to decorate the flowers!

Traditional plant from my mom.  Beautiful flowers and balloons from Bailey and Justin!

Abby eating spaghetti at my bday dinner...
And this was the dessert face....ha! 
After the day was over....my desk looks like a beautiful garden!
Bday gifts from the family: a beautiful new centerpiece from Chel and her family; a tent and air mattress from my mom and dad; an Aaron Rodgers jersey and Packers pens from Jared; a wonderful artistic piece from Abby.  Not pictured: the adorable picture of Abby and Kayla--that's going in my classroom!

Overall, what an amazing day!! I had an entire hallway of students sing me happy birthday, plus multiple other celebratory songs.  Ma came by my classroom and brought cupcakes and my traditional bday plant :)

We ended the day by having a family dinner at Olive Garden!



No comments:

Post a Comment