Monday, September 24, 2012

A few short days left....

Only a few short days left of the big 3-0!  This has been a big year (but don't they always seem to be??). I really am glad that I have blogged for a while, at least for me, so I can look back at what I've posted in the past.  I posted a blog about the 30th anniversary of my birth.  Let's take a trip back in time:


(From my 30 reflection post).
So as my birthday approaches, I can't help but think what a milestone year this is. Thirty. 30. Three 10's. Six 5's. You get it. So it has brought up a few questions:
1. Am I where I thought I'd be at 30?
2. Have I accomplished all I'd hoped by 30?
3. What else do I want to do with my life?
4. Should I feel more pressure for this birthday?


I can't help but answer these, replacing all the 30's with 31's :)
1. I am still living in my dream home, my grandparents house.  Every day I count my blessings to know how lucky I am to live here, with all these memories.
2.  Well, over the past year I took my special education teaching certification test, and passed!  I hope to get a part time job teaching at one of the community colleges this year, just to expand my knowledge...and bank account.
3. I would like to become more financially stable.  Crazy, right?  That's something I really want to work on before the big 32 approaches.
4. No pressure.  Birthday's are a fun day...a day to celebrate.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment