Monday, August 20, 2012

Thankful

A list, in no particular order, of the things I am grateful for (on days when I am feeling overwhelmed-seems like a lot lately-I need to remember and reflect on this list):

  • a supportive family
  • strong friends who listen 
  • an adorable family
  • the job I have always wanted
  • a roof over my head
  • a loving and devoted dog
  • a car that runs, and spoils me with a/c during these hot days
  • my loss of 15 pounds.  yes, I'm hungry.  but I have 30 more to go!
  • a brother who takes care of my like a dad does
  • a sister who provides me lots of laughs and the two most amazing nieces in the world
  • a mom who is a role model
  • a dad who has a huge heart
  • memories
  • health (no not joking, I know I get sick a lot but overall...I am pretty lucky)
  • Green Bay Packers
  • a supportive team
  • 32 students who are going to learn SOMETHING this year
(I am sure there is much more, and I will add to it as I remember )

No comments:

Post a Comment