Sunday, August 19, 2012

Dreams

We (and by we I mean me) survived the first full week of school :)  With the new grade level, common core, and a different age group I have been a bit stressed.  I had a few odd dreams I'd like to share:


  • While house sitting at my brother's Thursday night I was fortunate enough to take Raji with me, and spend some time with Jared's dog Marley.  Halfway through the night I felt a dog lying super close to me (Raji cuddles, but doesn't lay up close to me).  I had the best dream thinking it was GB....until I woke up and realized it wasn't her.  I cried.  I love Marley but it was a reminder of how things used to be at my house....
  • I have had a few dreams about driving cross country to Wisconsin.  In my dream(s) I have three days to get there, enjoy the time with family, and get home.  Ya pretty much impossible, but I still try....
  • I had a dream I still lived at home, and so did my sis and brother. We weren't young in the dreams, our current age, but we shared rooms like we were younger.  And my mom wasn't speaking to me because I got so mad at my sister for not keeping her side of the room clean....
Anyone know what these dreams mean?  Me either...

No comments:

Post a Comment