Saturday, May 12, 2012

The real stuff...

As another school year ends, I want to take the time to make note of this year.  I was fortunate to get one of the best classes I have ever had!  Not to say they didn't have their challenges, but overall I can say they are one of my favorites (well, actually my favorite but don't tell the others!).  This past week was teacher appreciation week, and they spoiled me.  Actually spoiled me.  I have never felt so, well for lack of better word, appreciated!




Next year will be a change for me....I found out yesterday that I will be teaching 3rd grade next year!  I know it will be a change, but the team I am joining is phenomenal.  I KNOW it will be great!  I am sad to leave my comfort zone, but look forward to what the future will have in store for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment