Monday, July 11, 2011

July Camping 2011





If you know me, or anyone in my family, you know we love to camp! With all the health scares we have had this summer, camping has been put on hold...until this past weekend! It was a planned trip with the whole family: Mom, Dad, Jared, Chel and the kids, and a few of my friends (Josh, Tom, Joe, Meg, Jess, and Jen). We stayed just outside of Clint's Wells, and it was absolutely beautiful. The trees were so green, the weather was gorgeous, and we all were so happy to get away for the weekend.

This was Abby and Kayla's first camping trip, and my sis' first trip in about 5 years:


Needless to say, they had a lot of fun!!!

We took a trip to the lake to take the girls fishing. It was a success, despite the fact that there were NO fish caught, NO bites, hours in the sun, and a little fun with the crawfish :)




I also enjoyed the panoramic feature on the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment