Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas to all...

Merry Merry Christmas to everyone in the blog world! I hope that everyone has a joyous holiday. Make lots of memories. Don't have regrets. Take pictures. And just enjoy!

This is my first Christmas living in my grandparents casa. I have had fun decorating the living room and putting up my first tree. I even was adventurous and made some home-made cookies! It has been an adjustment, but I am truly enjoying living here.

I am also looking forward to my aunt and uncle coming down and being here for the holiday. We are spending it will TONS of family at my sister's house. What're your plans for the holiday??

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy! I hope you are feeling better. I think it is awesome you get to live in the warmth of your grandparents home but that you are making it your own! Happy Holidays Jamie!

    ReplyDelete